Pettybulls French bulldogs – www.pettyfrenchbulls.com – hereinafter ‘Site’
- Device information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g., MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
- Registration information: When you register to our Site you will be asked to provide us with certain details such as: full name; email; or physical address, and other information.
How do we receive information about you? We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us your personal details to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services:
- From third-party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
- Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under “Advertisements”);
- To market our website and products (see more under “Marketing”);
- Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
- Hosting and operating our Site:
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights. User Rights You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of the personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
a) ‘session cookies’ which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
b) ‘persistent cookies’ which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example, to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
c) ‘third party cookies’ which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
Last Modified October 9, 2020